Globalisation

Globalisation

Monday 8 August 2011

Step 1 - understanding what blogging is!

Having never blogged in my life, I thought it best to get an understanding of what to do! This website http://www.wikihow.com/Start-a-Blog gave me a few ideas and pointers which I discovered by simply google-ing 'how do I blog'. The whole purpose of this blog is, as the title states, to develop a a subject area within geography that I feel least confident about in prepartion for my PGCE which I start in September. I studied geography at the University of Leicester between 2001 and 2004 and then followed this up with a MSc in 2004-2005. Apart from my first year as an undergraduate, I focussed solely on physical geography. The interactions between the environment and man was obviously touched upon, but this aside, the area of human geography has been largely neglected. So it comes as no surprise why I feel that I should brush up on my knowledge of human geography; in particular - GLOBALISATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment